Wednesday, November 16, 2011

End of another 4-week program

Grey November day in Toronto, perfect for lifting. One of my favorite times of the year actually, with all the anticipation of the holiday season, plus I don't have many more trips for the year and no more seminars. I get to spend more time reading, writing, and researching.

My training today: Pullups, Military Press, V-grip pulldowns, Dips, Wide Grip Seated Rows, BB curls.  

Now I'm off to the chiropractor for Active Release treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Sommers - one of Toronto's best chiropractors.

Later I'll be reviewing some exams from new TT Trainers. Thankful to have them joining the Turbulence Training 1 Million Mission. Have you watched my Mission Video yet? It's here

- www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
‎"Ninety to ninety-five percent of people will withdraw to the comfort zone when what they try doesn't work. Only that small percentage, 5 or 10 percent, will continually improve themselves; they will continually push themselves out into the zone of discomfort, and these are always the highest performers in every field." - Brian Tracy

Couple of Links for Business Owners:

𔂍 quick question for you - http://internetindependence.com/1-question-for-you

Do you have core values in your business? Mine are here -
http://www.earlytorise.com/2011/10/10/those-who-are-struggling/

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS, CTT

No comments: