Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just a random fast day

Finishing up the first fasting day I've done in over a year. Just randomly decided to do it.

To learn more about the science behind it, check out this site...from one of my best buddies in the fitness industry

- http://bradpilon.com/

More feedback about the TT MRT and Finishers programs:

John Simpson: "On week 2 of 24/7. Very challenging. Couldn't finish workout A, had to cheat and skip the 2nd and 3rd sets of Burpees. Also, jumping jacks never seemed so hard to do. On my second time doing workout A I was able to do the Burpees so it's awesome to see results already."

Katarina Roy Schanz: "Getting there with the finishers. Sometimes they finish me before I finish them, but I'm working on it!"

Brian Hoddy: "Just finished Advanced Workout 1 A of 24/7. Very challenging. My heart rate monitor had me in the mid 170s for most of the 2nd and third sets, and I had to take more than 30 seconds' rest on the last set. But I did finish!!!"

Debbie Dugan Dolce: "Metabolic Finishers-Amazing, fantastic, fun, hardest thing ever but the best ever at the same time! I've lost 4 lbs. in 2 weeks which is so great because I'd been stuck for so long. Genius stuff!!"

If you haven't tried them, you can get the workouts here:

- http://www.TurbulenceTraining.com/metabolicresistancetraining

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"Do not be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.....So don't wait any longer. Take action toward your goals today

If you fall "off the wagon", cut your losses, don't worry about it, and get right back on track. Immediately. It's minor damage that can be dealt with. Stay strong.

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: