Friday, December 23, 2011

How I Workout While Traveling

Someone asked me, "If you had the choice of taking a kettlebell or TRX straps on Christmas holiday, which would you choose?"

To me, that's a trick question. You may as well have asked me, would you like to kiss a pig or a donkey.

The answer is neither. There's no way i'd ever put myself in that position. I'd buy a day pass at a gym instead.

That's how I workout while traveling, and I've done this from Dubai to Australia to Lithuania to Poland to Austria to America to Mexico.

Never too early to start prepping for the 13th TT & 24-7 Fat Loss Transformation Contest. It starts on Monday, Dec 26th. Win up to $1000 just for losing your belly fat. All of the rules are here
- http://www.TransformationContest.com/rules

We also did a quick Facebook QnA today.

Q: How can you modify Turbulance training for bodybuilding? Muscle growth etc. I find your programs are great for losing fat.

Answer:
Get TT for Meatheads here
- http://www.turbulencetraining.com/workouts/muscle-building-workouts.shtml

Q: Any tips for getting leaner besides a caloric deficit?

Answer:
Use TT for Buff Dudes (feb 2009) from here - MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.cbathletics.com" claiming to be www.turbulencetraining.com/workouts

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
We cannot control what others say or do, but we have total control over our response. We don't have to be angry or jealous. We have a choice.

Don't let apprehension or anxiety stop you from taking action. Some things might not work out in life, but if you keep taking action, past failures often end up contributing to future successes.

Finally, my guest article on taking action - on a weird website
- http://www.sovereignman.com/expat/guest-post-the-last-lemming/

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

Mitchell - Home Fitness Manual said...

Chris,

A day pass would nice, but what about an intense bodyweight session?

-Mitchell