Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Create Desires and Cut the Internet

Create the desire within yourself to make you TAKE ACTION to satisfy your needs and wants. Motivation and inspiration can truly only come from within.

My training today: Hang Clean, Deadlift, Front Squat, Good Mornings.

I also gave this combo to a client. It rocks for MRT - KB Swing – 30 seconds supersetted with Narrow-Stance Goblet Squat – 30 seconds. Rest 1 minute before repeating 2 to 4 more times.

Now I'm in a strange Starbucks packed with high school kids. Parents of the world: Your children are at Starbucks gettting hopped up on caffeine goofballs. Its crazy what these kids are ordering.

By the way, I recently CUT my home internet...no email at home...no mindless websurfing.
- http://internetindependence.com/eliminate-internet-access

Today's RECORD-BREAKING Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
When asked what surprised him most about humanity, the Dali Lama answered "Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices his money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived."

"Promise Me You Will Always Remember: You're Braver Than You Believe, And Stronger Than You Seem, And Smarter Than You Think." ~ Christopher Robin To Winnie-the-Pooh

Article of the Day: How to live a long life (article)
- http://www.earlytorise.com/one-of-my-main-goals/

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

1 comment:

nick said...

I keep telling myself that I'm going to limit internet at home, but I haven't don it so far! It's funny, I have no problem cutting out crap in the diet, but get withdrawal symptoms when I don't have the web available:)
Nick