Sunday, January 22, 2012

Keep it going

To move up, step up. Get it done. No more excuses. Three weeks into 2012, you've made plenty of positive changes by now...don't quit, don't let a weekend set-back throw you off…just keep it up and you know what I'm going to say next – never, ever, ever, EVER give up.

Don't go on binges (good or bad). Make life-long changes. Look long-term, not just next week. "Persistence is a sure path to success with quality activities. Never, ever, ever, EVER give up." - Kekich Credo #75 (NOTE: I added that extra EVER. - CB)

You've lost MORE opportunity by waiting than you ever would lose from the rejection you fear.

"If I Had My Life to Live Over...I'd dare to make more mistakes next time. I'd relax, I would limber up. I would be sillier than I have been this trip. I would take fewer things seriously. I
would take more chances...." - Nadine Stair, http://www.omidia.com/thought/p_nadine.html

Stay strong and get stronger,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer
MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.cbathletics.com" claiming to be www.TurbulenceTraining.com - Gain muscle and lose fat at the SAME time


No comments: