Thursday, April 12, 2012

How to Get Exactly What You Want

"And that's how I got exactly what I wanted in life."
 
That's how I summed up my presentation at MindValley Headquarters in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia this week.
 
I was there speaking to over 40 employees of this interesting company, and I put them through the exact exercise that you'll discover at the 2nd TT Training Summit in June.
 
It will be my best presentation ever...and one that you can truly call, "Life Changing".
 
If you don't agree, I'll be happy to give you DOUBLE your money back.
 
That's right, DOUBLE.
 
The session I have prepared for you on Saturday afternoon will truly change how you look at your goals and success. I can't wait to share it with you.
 
In addition, you'll also hear from Bedros Keuilian, Alwyn Cosgrove, Mike Whitfield, and a few other surprise guests at this event, showing you how to get EXACTLY what you want out of life through fitness.

Just check out our schedule of events for the 150 lucky attendees. The Saturday is dedicated to workouts in the 
morning and inspiration in the afternoon.
 
I guarantee you that my speech on getting EXACTLY what you want out of life will - no hype - change your life for the better.
 
It's a method that has worked for me in a way that gives me goosebumps every time I explain it. So don't miss that session.

Friday, June 22nd, The Personal Trainer Day

9am - How to TRIPLE Your Productivity and Have More Time for What REALLY Matters in Life - By Craig Ballantyne

10am - Brand NEW, Exclusive Secret Strategies to Getting More Clients - By Bedros Keuilian

12pm - Networking Lunch Break

1pm - Bootcamp Blastoff: How to Go From Zero Clients to Being On Pace for Over $100K Per Year in Just 90 Days

3pm: The Missing LINK in Creating a 7-Figure Fitness Facility From Scratch - By Alwyn Cosgrove

5pm: Dinner Break

7pm: VIP Trainer Reception for First 50 Registered Trainers...

Hang out with Alwyn, Bedros, Craig, and all of the Certified Turbulence Trainers

Saturday, June 23rd, The Fitness Training Day

7-9am: Early Morning Bootcamp Workouts (7am and 8am workouts)

9am: Breakfast Break

9:30am: Kettlebell, TRX, and Secret Ballantyne Workout Demos

10:30am - TT Pushup Contest with BIG Prizes

11am: Workout Finishers With Mikey Whitfield

12pm: Lunch/Networking/Photo Op

1pm: How to Change Your Life in 3 Easy Steps

2:30: Surprise Exercise Contest with BIG Prizes

3pm: How to Get EXACTLY What You Want in Life - By CB

5pm: Closing Ceremonies & TT Trainer of the Year Awards

I'm excited just reading about it.

Heck, I'd pay $1000 just to attend that seminar to learn from Bedros, Alwyn, and Mikey W.

But you don't have to pay that much. Not EVEN 10% of that.

It's just $97 for the first 50 fast-action takers.

Reserve your spot at the 2nd TT Summit with me

See you there,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: