Thursday, May 03, 2012

Off to Jersey

My training today (easy week starts today) - Jumps, squats, bulgarian split squats, glute ham raises.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting Jay Ferruggia's Renegade Gym in New Jersey.

Today's Q'n'A from MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.cbathletics.com" claiming to be www.facebook.com/thenewearlytorise

Q: How do you develop a success mindset? - Darren

Answer:
If you need help with that, please read Psycho-Cybernetics. Get the version edited by Dan Kennedy. You just need to truly believe in yourself.

Q: How do I overcome resistance? - Julio

Answer:
Hi Julio, I wrote an article on this topic here
- http://www.earlytorise.com/how-to-overcome-internal-resistance/

Q: What's the best way to sustain efforts to achieve a desired goal. I noticed I am only good at starting projects but not in completing them. What do you think should I do?

Answer:
You must identify what is important to you. If these projects are important, then you must find the motivation and desire within you to complete them. Give yourself urgency and a deadline.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Whatever is in your way, you're stronger than it, you're tougher than it, and you're better than it. You're going to beat it.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: