Wednesday, June 06, 2012

BigTime Success Tips

Off to the gym for an easy workout of db presses and rows. Low volume. Week off in prep for the tough mudder. But if you are training hard, here's a workout for you.

TT MRT 2.0 is available now -
  www.TurbulenceTraining.com/metabolicresistancetraining2

Slash stress with diet
- http://www.earlytorise.com/slash-your-stress-using-your-diet/

Today's www.SuccessQnA.com

Q: How do/would you schedule time for self-education relevant to your business? As part of your "work day" even though it's not something directly money-making? Or elsewhere? - Sean

Answer:
When I was employed, I added education to every one of my breaks and lunch times, and to every minute spent commuting (audio books in car, books on subway). You have to squeeze out value from every single minute in life. As a self-employed person, I get most of education through seminars, because I don't really like to watch videos (too easy to get distracted) or through books read on the way to seminars on airplanes. You should schedule your self-education outside of your regular working hours unless it's a seminar you are attending. Hope that helps. Let me know if you need more clarity. I'll turn this into a full article as well.

Q: Im a pretty positive person, but obviously get frustrated and into a negative mindset at times. Any tricks to help keep those times to a minimum or to snap out of it faster? - Jen

Answer:
That's why I wrote my rules and work to live by them all the time. They've made me a better person. You can read them here and use them as inspiration to create your own that will guide you through all those rough patches
- http://www.earlytorise.com/12-rules/

Q: How do you deal with self - doubt, especially for self - doubt in the life and career direction that you are going towards. Is there a formula you use to discover if it is time to change your career directions? - Allan

Answer:
That's a great question. I think it goes back to being aware of the vision you have for your life, the legacy you want to leave, and the reputation you want to build. Believe me, when I was 25 I struggled...and wondered if I would be better off trying to get a 'real job' (i.e. like a lawyer) rather than chasing a business/vision built around my passion (showing people how to live better through exercise). I'm glad I stuck through the dips...it was tough, but my vision, my network, and knowing what I wanted to accomplish showed me the true path that I should follow. It's tough, and takes some hard thinking, but that's how I found my answer. Remember to watch this vision video if you need help with anything - www.ANewAmericanDream.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Recognize that fear, frustration, and angst are only there to help you change course. They're there to help you see that your mental picture is off-target. Put the right mental image back onto the screen of your mind and watch how the Universe lines things up in your favor. – Matt Furey

At the end of your life, when the game of business is done, your family and reputation will really be all that you have left. Not the money, but your legacy. So what will it be?

And don't forget your "to don't" list
- http://www.earlytorise.com/your-to-dont-list/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: