Friday, June 22, 2012

TT Summit 2

The 2nd Turbulence Training Summit starts in a couple of hours. One of our special guests is the legendary, Alwyn Cosgrove. I've collected a lot of great quotes from AC over the years. Here's one of my favorites.

"The single most important part of the process is goal setting. You need to really want to get amazing results and be prepared to do whatever you are asked to get them. It's not hard to get the results -- it's building that overwhelming desire that counts. Most people think – 'Well - this cake won't hurt me will it?' I get my clients to think, 'Will this help me or not? Is this a positive step or not?' Once you get that -- you're a hit." – Alwyn Cosgrove, TT Summit 2012 speaker

Time to bring the energy.
Today's training: Today's training: Box Jumps, Squats, BB Split squats, RDLs.

Here's yesterdays workout tip, the 4am 4-minute bodyweight finisher
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/bodyweight-finisher-circuit/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
We can all get more done. We can all do more work. We can all stop procrastinating and wasting time. What motivation do you need?

We don't always win. But if we fight the good fight and we stay strong, we will keep moving towards our goals. Never, ever, ever give up.

And the TT Summit Slogan:
"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

Finally, people often ask me, "What do you do when things are going bad? How do you keep going?" The answer for me is to focus on my vision and to be optimistic about the future. Looking towards a bright future motivates me no matter how rough the day might be. Today, Alex Green explains why it is so important to have that positive bias in life.

- http://www.earlytorise.com/why-you-should-be-biased/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: