Monday, July 30, 2012

Come on back for these 3 MRT workouts

While stuck in the airport on Monday night in Riga, Latvia,
I had a chance to review the progress of past TT clients.

But I noticed it's been a while since you did your last
Turbulence Training workout.

And so I want to make a special offer to you.

Please come back and try these THREE workouts for just $7

That's 90% off the regular price for my most popular
metabolic resistance training programs.

It's going to be great to get you back on the road to your
best body ever. And you're going to love these workouts.

Let's celebrate your return to Turbulence Training with this
special 90% off sale.

You'll get three metabolic resistance training programs for
just $7. You can't beat that offer anywhere.
 
Welcome back - Get three MRT workouts here for 90% off

Welcome back to the TT World.

Alright, I'm off to finish my holiday with some
hiking here in Norway, and then a weekend in Stockholm.

I've been experimenting with some new workout ideas that I'll
soon share with only those who have returned to the TT World.

It will be a little added bonus to go along with this amazing
metabolic resistance training deal you can start today.
 
But this offer expires at midnight, EST, on Friday (I'll turn it 
off on Saturday morning when I wake up in Stockholm.)
 
Don't miss my little incentive to come back to TT.
 
 
We missed you.
 
Your friend and coach,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: