Saturday, August 18, 2012

Revenge of CB on the Tough Mudder

Powered by TT MRT I finished my 2nd Tough Mudder race today in just over 2 hours. Funner course than Denver. Or more fun. Or more funner. Whatever. Got another headband either way.

The course was shorter than the one I did in Colorado, but some events were different. We started in the first group at 8am and were in the top 10 of all people finishing...so even though it's not a race, we did really well in the race. And I conquered the monkey bars. So quite pleased with myself.

Someone feel free to knock me off my high horse or throw a tomato at me. Good times. More details soon.

And if you're not into running at all, here's a real workout
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/tough-workout/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips (that powered me through the hill climbs):
"To get something you've never had, you have to do things you've never done."

You must truly believe in yourself. You must end the "I'll give this a try" mindset, and switch to an, "I'm going to succeed" belief.

Stay strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Congratulations to Dee Tidwell from...

- http://www.golfdrivesecrets.com/golf

Dee is the latest Certified Turbulence Trainer. Welcome to the 1 Million Transformation Mission, Dee. Glad to have you aboard and helping change the lives of others.

No comments: