Saturday, November 17, 2012

New Follow Along Workouts


It started off as a follow up to the 31 Intervals Manual, but it's morphed into 101 (or more) home interval/conditioning workouts (about 75 of them will be filmed follow along style).

That led to Mikey Whitfield and I traveling to Lapeer, Michigan to film at the gym of Certified TT Trainer Brian Kalakay.

What a weekend. What a bunch of workouts.

I probably did 500 reps of burpees, pullups, squats, and even 8 rounds of the Punisher and Punisher X in just a few hours. I was whooped by 11am this morning.

Brian and Mikey are still filming, poor guys.

The end result is going to be an amazing complete home workout system to come your way in January, 2013.

It's my biggest TT project yet.

Make sure to check out the TT Facebook page for some photos and muscle soreness updates.

One photo on www.turbulencetrainingfanpage.com shows a finished Mr. Finishers, Mikey Whitfield, after one of the workouts I put him through yesterday. Certified Turbulence Trainer Brian Kalakay is writing down the next one for me to go through. This morning I did "The Punisher X" workout. Quad domination. Whew.

Yesterday TT reader Dave Dowell from Southern California asked me: “What are the three exercises to use in a row for fat loss?” My answer here
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/exercises-flush-fat/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Do NOT stay in your comfort zone. It’s more dangerous to do that than it is to seek out new solutions to your problem. Get out there and take action and kick butt today.

I was waaaaay out of my CoZo today.

If you fear something, start taking baby steps to overcome it...a baby step that moves you positive results in the right direction. The more positive results you get, the more confidence you build, and the less fear gets in your way. Take action today.

And never forget what I said earlier this week...

Having a hangdog, woe-is-me look and whining whimper only works for puppy dogs – not for humans. No one wants to be around that type of person. So change your attitude, get your swagger back, take action, add value, live by example, and attract other good people into your life.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

Lose fat over the holidays with these free meal plans from Isabel De Los Rios:
- http://www.turbulencetraining.com/freemealplans/

No comments: