Monday, December 03, 2012

December 3rd Resolutions

Don't wait for January 1st to change your life...December 3rd is just as good a day as any to finally go after what you want in life.

And you'll love this Christmas workout finisher here (make sure you sing along with it):
- http://www.ttfatloss.com/intense-workout-finisher/

My workout today:
Hang Clean, Deadlift, Good Morning, Military Press. I was pretty zonked by the end.

Now it's off to Denver for the week where my meetings, filming, and socializing will culminate with our ETR 10,000 Toys for Tots Drive - www.EarlytoRise.com/ToysforTots

Our goal is to deliver over 10,000 toys to the Marines' toy drive. Please chip in if you can.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
“Do not be critics, you people, I beg you. I was a critic and I wish I could take it all back because it came from a smelly and ignorant place in me, and spoke with a voice that was all rage and envy. Do not dismiss a book until you have written one, and do not dismiss a movie until you have made one, and do not dismiss a person until you have met them. It is a lot of work to be open-minded and generous and understanding and forgiving and accepting, but that is what matters. What matters is saying yes.” – Dave Eggers

Instead of being a critic, add VALUE.

Add value to someone’s life today. Go out of your way to give someone assistance. No matter how much you give someone else, you’ll actually receive the most benefits. You can’t out-give the universe.

And here's something better than a to do list
- http://www.earlytorise.com/better-than-a-to-do-list/

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - One more great mindset tip:

 'If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I’d still swim. And I’d despise the one who gave up." — Abraham Maslow .....Take Action Today #TAT and never, ever give up

No comments: