Wednesday, December 05, 2012

How to build muscle at home

When I was 16 years old I started building muscle out in the basement of my parent's old farmhouse. There were 3 muscle building factors that I knew to use:
 
1) Keep my reps between 6-15. It's a wide range, but you want variety.
2) Use a variety of different muscle groups.
3) Train hard - but not every day - and recover hard.
 
I got great results...but my results would have been better if I had read this free muscle building book here.
 
Grab that free book (from one of my former training mentors in Toronto - Ben Pakulski - one of the top 10 bodybuilders in the world) and you'll also get a FREE copy of my TT Build Muscle at Home dumbbell workout.
 
 
Then get building muscle at home or at the gym,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Back in the day I started with an old...
 
...York Universal machine, but eventually switched to dumbbells, using a program similar to the Home DB workout I'm giving you free when you get Ben & Vince's muscle building advice here.
 
Let me know what you think.
 
PPS - Train hard but safe but hard.

No comments: