Thursday, December 27, 2012

My Personal Health Transformation

Yesterday we launched the massive $100,000 ETR Transformation Contest. My experience has taught me that many people want to change their lives starting right after Christmas and don’t care to wait until New Year’s Day, so let's get you started.

TODAY is the first day of the rest of your life. So don't dwell on past mistakes because that will get you nowhere. Instead, focus on what you can and WILL do today, tomorrow, and the rest of your life, and all of the great things that will happen because of your actions. Don't wait for the 'time to be right' (i.e. until it's too late) to take action on your goals. If there's something you really want to do - if there is a dream body you want to achieve or a change in life you need - then find a way to do it now.

Make sure to start your Transformation here
- www.TransformationContest.com

Our goal is to get 200,000 people entered in this contest and this will help me make a dramatic step forward in my big life goal of helping 1 Million Men and Women transform their lives (fully documented transformations). This is the Big One for me!

This incredible event – literally the culmination of my life’s work and study – has only been made possible by doing the exact same things I teach my clients and readers.

1)    Getting out of my comfort zone
2)    Sharing goals with other positive people that could give me support & accountability
3)    Creating a mission and vision for my life
4)    Giving yourself a deadline with incentives & consequences (for missing or hitting it)

Trust me, it is EASY to walk by all of the chocolates and cookies lying around the house because I have made my goals public and have accountability to you. So get support, set your rules, find an accountability partner, and take action today. Would love to see you in our new - and FREE - $100,000 Transformation Contest. You'll get the support that you need.

My Personal Health Transformation is this:
Follow a strict gluten-free diet (according to Dr. Peter Osborne’s methods). After testing positive for gluten-sensitivity back in June, I’ve done quite well in sticking to an advanced plan, but things got a little messy in December. So after Christmas Dinner, I started a strict plan for the next 90-days. It won’t be hard, but should be a learning experience.

And so I had a great day of nutrition yesterday...over 8 servings of vegetables (2 each of beets, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach) and 10 servings of fruit (apples, banana, oranges, blueberries, avocado) plus lots of almonds and good protein sources (eggs and beef). Lots of water too, and no caffeine, plus a great sleep and workout. And dog walks!

Make sure to start your Transformation here
- www.TransformationContest.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Everything you do is either moving you closer to or farther away from your goals. Every action makes an impact.

"The road to personal freedom and the escape from the status quo begins with waking up to each and every decision you make in your life." - Jason Leister

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: