Saturday, December 15, 2012

Number one workout study of the year

BOOM.

On Saturday afternoon I received another "intense workout"
interview request, this time from a writer at Men's Fitness.

I was excited to share the #1 workout study and tip that was
discovered in 2012.

In that study, subjects doing bodyweight exercises for just
4 minutes got better fitness results than subjects doing
30 minutes of slow cardio.

Reference:
"Extremely low volume, whole-body aerobic-resistance training
improves aerobic fitness and muscular endurance in females."
Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2012 Dec;37(6):1124-31.

That's why I went straight into the TT Exercise Lab and got to
work on creating a bunch of TT 20-10 Revolution Workouts.

Now they are ALL yours right here for less than 10 bucks, PLUS
you'll get my 15-Minute TT Metabolic Resistance Training too:
 
Get the Special TT Christmas Deal on Fast Fat Burning Workouts

These workouts will help you burn fat fast even though you
might think you have "no time" for a workout over the holidays.

Trust me, I've used the 20-10 workouts in my hotel room
WITHOUT any equipment at 5am prior to 8 hour flights just so
that I wouldn't miss a session.

It's simple tricks and tips like this that keep me RIPPED all
year round even though I work and travel like a maniac.

So Viva La Revolution. Find out how I use exercises like
"The Punisher" to burn fat in record time.
 
Get Ripped with Fast Workouts here <= special Holiday deal

If you want a better body, or a better booty, use these
workouts instead of long, slow cardio.
 
The perfect Christmas fat burner,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: