Wednesday, March 13, 2013

$10000 Workout Invitation

Yesterday was a life-changing day for my business. I invested $10,000
to bring in Adam Bornstein, former online editor of MensHealth.com and
LiveStrong.com, to improve my websites and get my articles distributed
to some of the biggest websites in the world.
 
It was worth every penny. Today, he and I are going to sit down and
work on a book proposal, too.
 
Why am I telling you this?
 
Because you'll get his advice virtually for FREE at the TT Summit. I'm
bringing in Adam to show personal trainers how to become famous and
make more money.
 
Adam's insider secrets from years spent behind the scenes at the biggest
fitness websites in the world will help boost your business. His tips on
writing the perfect content for your blogs  (or creating the perfect videos
for Youtube) will make you the GO-TO trainer in your area.
 
It will change your business.
 
But that's not all you'll get at the TT Summit this year. 
 
You'll also join me and world-famous personal trainer, Martin Rooney, 
for unforgettable and intense morning bootcamp workouts.
 
Martin promises a "Bodyweight Battle" of epic proportions. You're
going to learn so much and be able to take home dozens of new exercises
and  workout ideas to get your clients faster results.
 
Again, this will make you the GO-TO trainer in your city.
 
But wait, there's more...
 
Bedros Keuilian, the fitness marketing legend, has promised to bring you
brand new strategies to help you get more clients.
 
His systems are so good that I just went out and bought a Fit Body Bootcamp
and have partnered with Ray Ortiz, a Certified Turbulence Trainer, to grow
and dominate the bootcamp scene back home in Toronto.
 
So I'm not only a friend of Bedros, I'm also a client myself!
 
After all, he's the BEST at what he does - teaching trainers how to make
more money, work fewer hours, and live the life they desire and deserve.
 
Here's the full schedule of events...it'll be a life-changing two days for
you and your personal training career, accelerating your success and
helping you change the lives of so many more people.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Heck, I'd pay $10,000 learn from Bedros, Martin, Adam, and Mikey W.

But you don't have to pay even 1% of that.

The TT Summit is just $97 for the first 50 fast-action takers.

Reserve your spot at the 3rd TT Summit with me

See you there,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: