Sunday, March 10, 2013

Healthy Eating While Traveling

Started the day with a really great omelet at the Westin hotel in Costa Mesa, CA.

I remembered to order REAL eggs, so that they didn't use that filler-filled egg mixture.

It came with spinach and mushrooms. Four eggs makes a nice sized meal. Had that with an apple and oz of raw almonds.

Then, after the creepiest pat down ever by a TSA agent (I never go through the full body scanner), I boarded my five hour flight from Orange County to Denver, via San Fran.

On the plane I had 3oz of raw almonds, 1 Renegade Protein bar from youbars.com, and an apple.

For dinner, my business partner Matt Smith and I ate at the Four Seasons Edge restaurant in Denver. I had the tuna steak and grilled asparagus.

As much as I wanted to order the bone-in ribeye, I have a new commitment to eating light when eating late.

Tomorrow I'm filming some ETR videos and have important meetings on some new projects. Here for a few days, and that will include a dinner with Isabel De Los Rios and hopefully the Nuggets-Knicks game on Wednesday night.

Craig

PS - Happy Birthday Mom!

PPS - Yes, I did call her.

No comments: