Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bad Scene in the NYC Gym

On Saturday morning I went to a Crunch Fitness gym in NYC (I was staying on the lower east side), and my workout was great.
 
I did 5x5 squats, followed by a brand new "TT 2.0 30-minute thermogenesis workout that included Bulgarian Split Squats, DB Incline Presses, and Suspension Rows in a circuit, and an intense finisher to end the workout. (Details below.)
 
But while I was leaving, I watched a gym customer argue with an employee. It turns out the customer wanted to return an unopened supplement, and the gym employee was refusing. 
 
The poor customer was distraught. She had spent a lot of money on the product, and just wanted a return. She must have found out that the supplement wasn't going to help her lose fat. 
 
Now she's out $50 and will probably never go back to the gym.
 
I hate hearing - and watching - stories like that.
 
Especially when she could have gotten FREE fat loss advice from experts like Dr. K. If you haven't Dr. Kareem Samhouri's article on how to lose fat fast, don't do anything else today until you have.
 
Dr. Kareem (or "Dr. K" as he is known in the fitness world) has figured out a way to 'interval train' weight loss and fat loss, over 14 days, and decided to lay it all out for you right here in this article:
14 Days to Looking 10 POUNDS Lighter <--- plan="" step-by-step="" strong="">

I'll be back with some very cool workout videos and articles later this week.

Have a great weekend,
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Now about that fat loss finisher that I did...
 
It kicked my butt. And here's what it was:

Kettlebell Swing - 30 seconds
Cross-Body Mountain Climber - 30 seconds
Burpee - 15 seconds
  • Rest 30 seconds and repeat 2 more times for a total of 3 circuits.
  •  
    PPS - Combine that finisher...
     
    ...with this nutrition plan to lose fat even faster:
     
     
    You could drop a pant size by Friday.

    No comments: