Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Try this unique workout twist

During my early morning workout in Denver I added a unique workout twist to my classic meatheads superset.

After doing curls and triceps, I added 20 bodyweight squats in place of my rest. That will give you the interval training boost you need without cutting into your upper body recovery.

It's the perfect unique workout twist. I'll show you a bunch more great ideas on the Home Workout Revolution live online video broadcast next Sunday. Reserve your FREE spot here:

http://homeworkoutrevolution.com/ultimatefatloss/

After that early morning unique workout it was time to say goodbye to Denver and head off to NYC, then Stamford, CT. Hopefully to see my old buddy, Ryan Lee and some others.

Ryan has helped me transform my business many times. Just like I want to help you transform your body. Can't wait to see what amazing results you will get:
- http://www.turbulencetrainingcontest.com/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Ask the BIG question - "What do I want to achieve in life?" And then, "Are the people I’m hanging around helping me achieve this?"

And this important quote from the most important book I’ve ever read:

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms — to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” – Viktor Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: