Friday, July 12, 2013

Day of Diet Depletion

As much as I love my job, I love the feeling in the air of a Friday. I still work a lot, but I like how relaxed it feels.

Today I started with nearly 2 hours of thinking and writing with just a pen and notepad. Also wrote a thank you letter to a mentor and will put it in the mail today.

3:45am – 1.5L (liters) water & writing --- YES, I do get up that early every day.

4:30am – Green Tea, Decaf Green Tea

7am – Dog walk

8:00am-Meditation

8:30am –Green Tea & Daily Document Reading & More writing...and posted "Truth about fasting" from @bradpilon (+ new TT podcast interview with Brad coming soon!)
- http://www.earlytorise.com/the-truth-about-fasting/

10:00am – Athletic Greens Drink, Workout: Military press, shrugs, arms, abs

11:30am – dog walk

12:30pm – 2oz mixed nuts & some cacao nibs, salmon with lime and cilantro and grilled mixed vegetables in olive oil - eggplant, asparagus, peppers - (purchased from a store), steamed broccoli and tomato sauce, 30 cherries, 3 slices watermelon. Really great. 0.5L water

2pm – Writing & Email: 1L water ... And just posted pics from the TT Summit 2013! Can you find yourself, if so, tag the photo => http://j.mp/TTSummit2013Photos

4pm - Call scheduled with business partner

4:30pm – Dog walk

6pm РDinner Plan: 2 boneless chicken thighs in curry sauce (Diet Depletion-friendly), saut̩ed zucchini and mushrooms and onions and spinach and garlic, broccoli, tomato sauce, and 1 apple and 1 tablespoon almond butter, 0.5L water

7pm – Will go for Dog walk down to the beach - Enjoy the weekend!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Do you let weekends RUIN your results? If so, it's time to take a different approach to life. What can you change in your routine? What can you fix in your weekend diet? ‪#‎WeekendWisdom‬ & ‪#‎DietDepletion‬

- "If you want to accomplish anything, get out of your comfort zone & increase order and discipline in your life."-Kekich Credo #1

Also, I've started listening to 30-minutes of classical piano music on Youtube every day while I work. Here are 10 research proven benefits:

http://www.drjoetoday.com/ten-studied-effects-of-classical-music-on-the-brain/

Stay strong and true to yourself,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS -  FINALLY cancelled my cable. 

Haven't turned my TV on in months. The only thing I will miss is Saturday morning English Premier League games, but www.tsn.ca shows all the highlights on video on Monday...so I don't miss any great goals. Everything I watch is now on my computer. Now to sell the TV?

No comments: