Friday, July 05, 2013

Diet Depletion Update after an Italian Restaurant

We are 5 days into the Diet Depletion and I have to ask:
 
How are things going for you right now?
 
I want you to let me know on Facebook here. Let me know if you 
are struggling and need help. We will find a solution for you. If this
week was bad, FORGET it...and move on. Look to be better starting
right now.
 
On a personal note, I'm 100% on target with my plan. Not a single
banned ingredient has passed my lips, even though I just went and 
had an amazing meal at a local Italian restaurant, Il Fornello. BUT...
there was ONE tough temptation...
 
You see, I had grilled calamari, a beet salad (no cheese), & grilled salmon
with vegetables.
 
The one temptation? It wasn't the bread, the cheese, the pasta, or even
dessert. 
 
It was silly old diet coke.

Now I don't usually drink diet soda, maybe once a week. But whenever I go
to a restaurant I always want to order it. Must be because I hang around John
Romaniello, and he'll drink a couple of them at each meal.
 
But I said no to diet soda and stuck with water. 

In general, diet soda should be a no-no on your diet. I don't know for sure if it's
bad for you (it hasn't killed any of my friends yet). And I do think it is 100x's
better than regular soda, but if you can, stay strong and stick to water.

I was able to do it because I made my goals PUBLIC to you and YOU are
holding me accountable. So I'm on my best behavior! :)
 
So let me know that you are getting great results and if I can help.
 
Back to my friend John, I'll give Roman credit because even though he might
be "off" on his diet soda habit, I know that he's right about 99% of the time
when it comes to training, like when he said this:
 
"While you can also do other workouts, like P90X, in your undies, I personally
believe Craig's Home Workout Revolution workouts are better than P90X. Plus,
Craig's workouts are less than 50% of the price of P90. And just as the name
implies, Craig and I believe that  his program will completely revolutionize the
way people workout at home
."
- John "Roman" Romaniello, NY Times Best-selling author
 
Thanks John.
 
So here's your FINAL reminder to get the exact workouts that John recommends:
 
You'll get the 51 bodyweight workouts from the original HWR program, PLUS
fourteen new bonus 4-Minute Miracle workouts and six 6-Minute Six-Packer
workouts - ALL done follow-along style. We'll do EVERY single rep and set
with you and encourage you along the way. It's a blast.
 
 
Enjoy the faster fat burning results you will get from HWR,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Creator, Home Workout Revolution - HWR
 
PS - John isn't the only BEST-selling author to recommend HWR...
 
...here's what my great friend, best-selling author, and world-famous
nutritionist Joel Marion just told his readers about HWR:
 
"I believe in these workouts so much, and because I want to see you
experience the same success that I currently am, I asked Craig
to give all my readers a discount for the next couple days on his brand
new Home Workout Revolution system and he AGREED.

==> Get $20 OFF Home Workout Revolution right here, right now

Listen, I really believe investing in this simple at home system is
going to spark a HUGE change in your life.  Why?  Because you'll
finally be free of the burden of the gym and you'll finally be able
to stick your workout program and follow through!

This is THE solution to you consistently working out, plain and simple.

It requires NO equipment, NO gym, and practically NO time.

Get your discounted copy at the link below right now.  Trust me,
you will thank me a million times over for this newsletter later.

==> Short, effective, practical, follow-along home workouts

This is the most practical, most effective fat-burning solution you
will ever come across.  Thank GOD Craig developed it for others
to use and benefit from.  It will change your life
." - Joel Marion
 
So save some money today and get your HWR workout and diet plan here:
 
 
But hurry, the Independence Day Sale ends tonight - NO extensions!
 
PPS - Joel says NO to diet cokes, too. He knows what he is talking
about for both training and nutrition!
 
PPPS - Combine Diet Depletion with HWR and you could lose...
 
...up to 5 pounds this weekend alone, totally reversing any damage that
you might have done this week at a holiday event.
 
DD + HWR = Your Best Results Ever

No comments: