Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weird Dog Workout

Woof.

Ol' Bally the Dog here again, as Bally the Human was out late last
night with his people buddy, Joel Marionz. He's got a really funny
photo to share with you in tomorrow's diet update email. But for
today, you're going to get a fat burning doggy workout from me!

*wags tail*

Yep, today we're going to go over my favorite interval training workout.

You see, when it comes to exercise, dogs love to do intervals.

You know, sometimes I see other dogs jogging with their humans, but
you probably didn't know that dogs HATE jogging and slow cardio.

We were made to sprint. Sprints are why us doggies are so lean,
unless you feed us too much bacon or ice cream, like Craig's Mom
did one summer when I stayed with her while he traveled.
 
I ended up gaining 8 pounds from licking too many ice cream bowls!
But once my ol' man got home from his trip, we got right back on 
this workout program and I returned to having 6-pack doggy abs.
 
(True story: A vet once said I had six-pack abs! And I still do.)
 
So here's my favorite doggy interval session I used to lose the
summer fat I put on while staying with Bally the Human's mom.

(She's also easier to trick into giving me treats I don't need.)

After a warmup, including some downward dogs and a few loud barks
to get motivated, I do:

1) 20 seconds of jumping up on people
2) 20 second shuttle sprint chasing a ball or small, yappy dog
3) 30 seconds dog wrestling (I like wrestling those uppity Labradoodles)
4) 30 second shuttle sprint chasing small dog or stupid catz (I hatez catz!!!)

After the circuit, I take a minute to roll around on my back. I love
doing this. You should rub my belly when I do this. Woof!

Then I repeat the circuit 3-6 more times, depending on my energy
levels and how much time I have before Bally the Human takes me home.

Translated into your weird human exercises, it goes like this:

1) 20 seconds repeated vertical jumps
2) 20 second shuttle sprint
3) 30 seconds pushups
4) 30 second shuttle sprint

After the circuit, take one minute rest to pet your dog and tell your
dog "how good they are". Then repeat 3-6 more times. Then go home
and get your dog a treat. Like some bacon.

Also, and don't tell Bally the Human, but while he was out I set
up a sweet TT interval training workout deal for you here:

=> Fast fat burning workouts on sale for you <= 7 times better than cardio
 
I figured I'd put these workouts on sale so I could earn a little
human money to go buy a bag of peanut butter biscuits. And maybe
some bacon too. Mmmmm, bacon. *drools*

Interval training is the key to losing the fat you've put on from
eating too many summer treats. I bet Bally the Human is doing some
intervals down in Mexico on the beach.

So join us in using the best fat burning interval workouts, and in
saying "goodbye to boring cardio" forever. Get your intervals here:

=> TurbulenceTraining.com/31intervalsdeal

Woof-woof, bark-bark, wag-tail-wag,

Bally the Dog
Guard Dog, Turbulence Training
Certified Dog

PS - Those 31 human interval training workouts are ONLY...

...available at 50% off this week only. It's a sweet deal
- almost as good as bacon...and gives you dozens of
workouts for just pennies per fat burning program.

=> Use these "Better-than-Cardio" Intervals workouts today
 
(Plus, you get TT Bodyweight Cardio 3 for free.)

If you like that, now would be a good time to *virtually pat me on
the head*.

Thank you. *licks your hand*

Woof-woof, bye-bye.

No comments: