Sunday, October 13, 2013

Eat More to Burn More

Today I'm going to eat a LOT. Here's why...
 
First, it's Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. We have a big family get together this afternoon. I'm very excited. 
 
Second, there's one common diet mistake that stops you from losing weight...
 
...worse, almost every mainstream nutrition guru tells you to do this.
 
That's why your diet is failing. You see, it has to do with how much you eat and how it affects your hormones. 

My friend Marie, Certified Turbulence Trainer, fat loss guru, and nutrition expert, wrote a article about eating more food to burn more fat.
 
I'll be taking her advice today.
 
Stop starving yourself and denying yourself your favorite foods.
 
Time to eat to get lean,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
BTW - I started taking her advice last night...
 
...we had a big dinner of pork chops, sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, an roast cauliflower. It was fantastic. My six-pack abs were very satisfied.
 
 
Enjoy the weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving Canadia

No comments: