Friday, October 18, 2013

Frankfurt to Florence Fail

Craig plans. God laughs! And so I'm stuck here...
 
...exploring beautiful Florence, Italy ... via Wikipedia, while sitting in the Frankfurt Airport for the next 9 hours while on a flight delay. Turns out it was "National Random Do NOT Go To Work Day" at a few Italian airports. 
 
Oh well. I'm making the best of it, giving you a chuckle at ol' Craiggy's misadventures on the road. But I also did something really weird here in the showers of the Lufthansa airline lounge in Terminal A of the Frankfurt Airport. More about that in a moment...but first...
 
As I stood in line this morning to get my updated ticket to Florence, a poor woman, in the same travel quagmire as myself, collapsed into a chair.
 
"My back is KILLING me," she said, "from sitting in those airplane seats all night." 
 
Wow, I feel really bad that she didn't have a chance to read this morning's TT email. It really frustrates me to see people in physical need, knowing I had the answer. So I told her about this website. If you have a bad back or even WEAK abs, get relief here:
 
Fix your back pain for good <= and get my BONUS workouts below 
 
Now onto a funny story about ol' CB, his flight delay, and his bathroom workout. 
 
As you might have read recently in the NY Times, "sitting is the new smoking". It's deadly for your back (see above) and for your health. When you sit, your calorie burning plunges to just ONE calorie per minute, said the Times article.
 
Add that all up and there is NO way that I'm sitting all day in the lounge. But I really don't like walking around airports. Too many people, too much crap food to tempt you, and too much stress in the air.
 
My solution was a little weird, but awesome. I'm lucky to have access to an airport lounge, thanks to my frequent flyer status and one of my Credit Card secrets, and this lounge has large bathrooms with showers - for frustrated international travelers like myself.
 
So...I did some Home Workout Revolution training in the shower this morning. It was great, and to be honest, this wasn't the first time I've worked out in an airport lounge bathroom. (My first time was this summer in Copenhagen.)
 
If you're pressed for time, but with NO space to workout, here's what I did - and what you can do too:

The Frankfurt 401 Bodyweight Workout
1) Total Body Extensions for 8 rounds of 20-10
2A) Pushups - 20 reps
2B) Prisoner Squats - 20 reps
- Do 2A and 2B back to back with NO rest
 
That got me four hundred and one bodyweight reps (200 total body extensions, 100 pushups, and 101 prisoner squats).
 
If you liked that workout, then you'll want to get my FREE Workout of the Day video sent to you directly by email. Each weekday morning you'll receive a new workout video - and most of them are ones that you can do with NO equipment, anytime, anywhere. 
 
 
No excuses!
 
With this free video resource, you can laugh at work & travel setbacks. They are no big deal because YOU are always positive, always pushing, and always progressing thanks to the awesome videos that we'll share with you each day. 
 
Action Takers Rule The World,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Today is the last day to fix your back pain for CHEAP...
 
...I can't believe they are practically GIVING away this information. It's so much cheaper - and better - than a visit to a doctor, chiropractor, or massage therapist - or buying pills, potions, and powders to treat your aching back.
 
Plus, I'll give you these Bulletproof Core Training programs to help you lose fat, improve your ab strength, protect your low back, and even get six pack abs. This is one of the best deals of the year in the fitness industry.
 
Get this back pain solution immediately - Price DOUBLES tonight
 
When you get Rick's program, just email us for these bonuses at:
 
TurbulenceTrainingHelp@gmail.com
 
 
 
Thanks!
 
And never forget:

"Do you remember that person who quit? Yeah neither does anyone else."

Stay strong!

No comments: