Tuesday, November 12, 2013

4 minute workout battle in Japan

Dr. Tabata won't know what hit him when I show up in Tokyo next week.

Tabata, as you may or may not know, is the evil genius responsible for the
original 20-10 workout idea.

But as you also know, our Home Workout Revolution programs have taken
20-10 training to a new level of awesomeness.

Next week, I've been invited on a business trip to Tokyo. It will be my first
time in Japan.
 
I'll head to the famous Tokyo fish market, take a trip to a ryokan in the country for
a traditional tea ceremony, and of course, I plan to visit the legendary gym at the
Park Hyatt (where my friend said the view of Mt. Fuji from the pool is amazing).

My business partner and I also have a free day for exploring the city, and so I have
two options. One, if you're a fan of Tokyo, drop by my FB page and let me know
what I should do
.

Or...

I can track down Dr. Tabata and put him through the latest 20-10 4-Minute workouts
that I filmed on the weekend. Here's one I'd love to put him through..."The 4-Minute
20-10 Burpee Challenge
".
 
I filmed the Burpee workout on Sunday morning and it was legendary. Frankly, it
wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be (even though it was a 9/10 intensity
level...but I was expecting an 11!).
 
When the final bell rang, I finished up my 45th burpee and thought, "Hmmm, I
should do at least another round to hit 50." When you take the challenge, let me
know your score on my TT Facebook page.
 
I love hearing your results, seeing your transformations, and knowing the 4-minute
workouts are changing your life and saving you time every day. As an HWR
customer, you'll get these 10 new 4-minute workout videos by December 1st.

Until then, I have a very special update you need to check out.


You might not know that I have over 107 monthly 4-week workout programs. You
can get them all here, plus access to a new kettlebell training video and another
soon-to-be-released video where I reveal all of my 21st-Century diet tricks to help
you avoid mindless eating.
 
Get ALL of my workouts here <= Get FULL access to all of my workouts for 1 year
 
I will give you ALL that I've got - and more - in the next 12 months.
 
Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Sincerely,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer
Creator, Home Workout Revolution System
 
P.S. Want to get EVERY workout I've ever created?

Plus, you'll get a NEW workout every month, AND access to all of
my online exercise video clips...AND the new Turbulence Training
2.0 follow-along videos coming out in September!

You will also have priority access to the discussion forums where you
can ask me all of your personal program and nutrition questions so that
you can ACCELERATE your results.

You'll get that PERSONAL attention plus ALL of my workouts while
saving over $100 with your PREFERRED client discount today.
 
Here's your discount to get started with ALL that I've got:

=> www.GiveMeAllYouGot.com

See you on the TT forums.

No comments: