Wednesday, March 05, 2014

East to West Training and Nutrition Update

Time to enjoy my final 24 hours in Florida today before I head over to the West Coast for Fitness Business Summit.

Last night was a fun evening with my mentor, Mark Ford, up in Delray Beach. We hung out and talked for 3 hours at his cigar bar. I left with four BIG ideas for Turbulence Training.

This morning I drove back to Miami for a deadlift workout. Nearly got kicked out of the gym for deadlifting, but managed to get through the full workout, doing this:

1A) Deadlifts

2A) Military Press
2B) Snatch-Grip Deadlift

3A) Cable Lateral Raise
3B) BB Shrugs

I had planned on some power cleans, but my calves were feeling too tight.

Over on FB, I posted a lot of TT videos, so make sure to check out my Youtube Channel for over 100 more training videos, workouts, and funny nutrition videos
- https://www.youtube.com/user/cbathletics

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
When starting a new habit, remember this:

"The first step is crucial — keep it tiny. Do not be ambitious yet. That leads to failure. Consistency is what you’re shooting for here so make the hurdle as low as possible." - Eric Barker

And while I've never given anything up for Lent before, this year I am going to restrain from alcohol and red meat. Alas, I did not have a chance for pancakes yesterday.

And make sure to check out my Youtube Channel for time management and perfect day videos
- https://www.youtube.com/user/earlytorisehq

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - “Do not compromise if you are right. Hold your ground, show no fear, ask for what you want & opposition will usually agree"– KekichCredo #32

--
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
www.TurbulenceTrainingFanpage.com

No comments: