Friday, April 18, 2014

How to beat sugar addiction

If you're having a panic attack this weekend because of all the junk food that is in your house, from sugary hot cross buns to 18-inch chocolate bunny rabbits then I have very, very good news for you.
 
It's called FREEDOM. Finally, you can be free of sugar cravings and addiction. No more tears, frustration, fat bellies, binges, or embarrassment.
 
 
If you're tired of being addicted to sugar, I want you to meet TT Transformation Contest winner and 2013 TT Trainer of the Year, Catherine Gordon. She knows exactly how that feels. Catherine was a sugar addict for decades. At her lowest point, she was once caught stealing cookies and cereal from her roommate to feed her addiction.
 
But today, Catherine has crushed the sugar demon. She looks 14 years younger and has dropped 14 pounds of fat now that she is Sugar-Free! And yet if you ever meet her, you'll agree she's sweeter than ever. Catherine rocks, and will be on-stage at the TT Summit in June.
 
But back to this weekend...
 
It's a Sugar Battle.
 
You vs. the chocolate, the eggs, the marshmallow bunnies (I love those little, fluffy yellow marshmallow bunnies), the jelly beans, and the desserts.
 
You can either go it alone - and fail, falling victim to another sugar binge - or you can get Catherine's help and FINALLY kick the sugar addiction to the curb forever and ever, Amen. 
 
 
Having Catherine, and her step-by-step sugar-beating blueprint on your side will be like having the weight of the world lifted from your shoulders. It will be like having handcuffs removed from your wrists. You'll be free to eat normally and finally lose the fat that sugar held hostage on your body. 
 
Escape the curse of sugar addiction.
 
No more binge eating.
 
No more hiding.
 
Just relief.
 
And a normal life again.
 
 
To your health and to a better life,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - Have an amazing Easter weekend.
 
One that is full of family time and free of stress. 
 
Become the person you must be to do the great things that you want to do. Get better everyday. Never give up on what is important to you.
 
Whatever is in your way, you're stronger than it, you're tougher than it, and you're better than it. You're going to beat it.
 
I believe in you.
 
Catherine believes in you.
 
You CAN do it.
 
Stay strong and get stronger.
 
And keep on pushing on!

1 comment:

John said...

Great post! I wish a lot more people spoke about sugar addiction.

All my life I have struggled with an addiction to sugar. The more sweet things I ate, the more I wanted. I couldn't eat just one piece of something without wanting more.

Since learning about nutrition and glycemic index, my relationship with food has changed dramatically. I have learned that there are healthy alternatives to sugar, and I can still have delicious desserts and not feel deprived!

When out to dinner with friends and colleagues and they order dessert, I an no longer bothered seeing the dessert, because I know I can go home and have something just as delicious that won't spike my blood sugar and is even good for me!

I'm talking about having Guilt Free Desserts.

I bought the recipe book for $34.95 USD, which does seem a little overpriced at first... but it is totally worth it when you take a look at the amount of content that is in the Book. Probably the best $34.95 I have spent in a long while!

The recipes are so easy to do... And you don't have to feel guilty!

Here's where I bought my copy.

This might be what changes you & your readers relationship to sugar FOREVER.

It did for me...

Best regards,

John