Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Deadlifts Tire out the Dog?

This is what I found when I got downstairs early this morning.

Poor ol' pooches. Too much sun yesterday for him, methinks.









I believe the word is "tired". How YOU feeling today?
Photo: I believe the word is "tired". How YOU feeling today?

I had a great workout today, but I still didn't get as tired as he was...

1A) Bench Press
1B) Deadlift Warmup

2A) Trap Bar Deadlift
2B) Long Jump

3A) Hang Clean
3B) Take weights off trap bar

4A) RDL
4B) Overhead Squat

Good times. Ran some errands and now settling in for a long work stint. I have some exciting projects on the go and have a few phone calls about that today ... and a BIG call with Dani Woodrum tomorrow. Really looking forward to that one.

BTW, you should check this out => The Functional Health Summit

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Step-Up. Commit to fixing the big obstacles in your life today. You can't be satisfied with mediocrity when excellence is within your reach. Make the call, do the work, pay the price. It won't fix itself. Changing your life is up to you!

Attack the day!
Photo: Attack the day!

Keep on pushing on,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." - Maya Angelou

No comments: