Saturday, July 12, 2014

Start your day with this inspiration

It's called, "What Two Marines In The Path Of A Truck Bomb Can Teach You About Hitting Goals".
 
It was my big speech at the TT Summit a few weeks ago. It was hard-as-heck to stand in front of 150 people and tell this story without choking up...but I did the best I could.
 
I spent three straight mornings in San Diego, from 4am to 7am, memorizing this entire speech for the TT Summit. 
 
But I almost failed in the first 90 seconds because this story of sacrifice will choke up even the toughest, hardest man. Somehow I made it through and the story served its purpose, to inspire everyone in the crowd. 
 
I know that if you watch it first thing in the morning, it will inspire you all day - and all week - long.
 
Click here to watch the story that almost made me cry
 
These two young men taught me to:
  • Accept Life's Challenges.
  • To stand up and do what is right.
  • To always be learning, growing & improving.
  • To BE-come the person I need to BE-come to OVER-come the obstacles in life.
  • To stay strong and never, EVER give up on what is important to YOU!
Have a STRONG week!
 
Stay strong and keep on pushing on just like these 2 young men,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer
 
PS - It will soon be 10-Minute Monday...
 
...and I'll send you a free 10-Minute Belly Fat Burning Bodyweight Workout that you can do anytime, anywhere. I tried this one in my garage on Saturday morning (under the watchful eye of my trainer, ol' Bally the Dog) and it cranked up my fat burning metabolism for the rest of the day.
 
You'll get it first thing Monday morning in an email. Watch for it.
 
Until then, have an amazing day with your family and loved ones!

No comments: