Saturday, October 11, 2014

611 rep Saturday

Today's bodyweight workout done in circuits and supersets.

It gave me 611 reps from:

260 pushups
250 bodyweight squats => over 10,000 now!
100 TRX rows
and 1 burpee (ha!) <= just wasn't feeling the burpees today

...Thanks Coach! Another great session.









Today's bodyweight workout done in circuits and supersets: 260 pushups, 250 bodyweight squats, 100 TRX rows, and 1 burpee (ha!) <= just wasn't feeling the burpees today ...Thanks Coach! Another great session. And you?
Photo: Today's bodyweight workout done in circuits and supersets: 260 pushups, 250 bodyweight squats, 100 TRX rows, and 1 burpee (ha!) <= just wasn't feeling the burpees today ...Thanks Coach! Another great session. And you?

And hey...

Do NOT ruin your weekend by obsessing about your scale weight. Focus on behaviors that help you lose fat. Thousands, if not millions of people have been deterred from their fat loss program because of erroneous emphasis on bodyweight, rather than body fat and inches lost. It is how you fit in your clothes and look in the mirror - and how you feel - that counts. NO ONE wears a scale or their weight around their neck. Get as much control as you can by planning, shopping, and preparing, but don't get upset by things you can't control. Go with the flow. Breathe. Work on improving everything else. Stay strong. Never give up on what is important to you!

After I posted that on FB, I received this great feedback:

Paula Rigione Fletcher - "Started TT the of end of June. Started out slowly trying to get back in to a routine. Most weeks I work out 5 days but if some weeks it's only 4 n that's alright. I've lost nine pounds with changing my eating habits but I've lost 6 3/4 INC HE'S overall. Getting dressed is the best feeling every day n the way I look n feel now is all the motivation I need! Every month I change up my routine which is a must. I change in what order I do the exercises n also add new ones. I work out for less than 25 minutes each time at a nonstop pace in the morning as much as possible. I really believe in the morning is the best time bc it helps you jump start you day n kicks your metabolism into high gear for a fantastic afterburn! Love Turbulence Training!"

Yes!

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
Saturday night advice - "When you're around the wrong people, BE the right person." – Diana Foster ...Make the right choices, its your life!

Kekich Credo #73 states, "Nothing wins more often than superior preparation. Genius is usually preparation."

Push on,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT

***
12 week cumulative total:

15,000 Bodyweight Squats
  • 10,085
10,000 Pushups
  • 6867
3,000 Bodyweight Rows
  • 2243
2,000 Pullups
  • 690
1,500 Burpees
  • 1086
1,500 Chinups
  • 515
333 Handstand Pushups
  • 245
= 21,721/33,333 reps

No comments: