Friday, May 01, 2015

603 pound deadlift inspiration

This is motivation.




603lbs. New PR for @BobbyMaximus. No belt. No straps.




I'm a long way from that, although I did just about run out of space on the bar today with two 45-pound bumper plates, a 25, 2 tens, and a 5 on each side. That adds up to 325 and I did a set of 3 with that.

Today's workout at the Colorado Athletic Club went like this:

1) Kettlebell Swings - 3x10 at 70lbs for warm-up

2) Deadlift - worked up to 325x3

3) Snatch-Grip Deadlift PR - 225x9 reps

(I try to set a PR in every workout...I have a bunch of lifts and rep schemes, and this is the one I chose today...and made it.)

4A) RDL - 3x10
4B) Military Press - 3x10

This deserves a big meal tonight. I've been eating way too lightly this week.

This weekend might see some accessory upper body training and will definitely see a lot of writing...I have a lot of work to do for TT and ETR.

If you haven't already read this, check out how I went from my lowest lows to my 5 Pillars of Transformation:

=> http://www.earlytorise.com/5-transformation-secrets-to-your-new-and-improved-life/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
I'm here to tell you that it can – and WILL – get better. If you put the 5 Pillars of Transformation into place, if you plan, if you get accountability from a coach, if you lean on your social support, if you promise yourself an incentive for staying on track, and if you set a finish line, then you can achieve great things in your life.


You can and truly will, I promise you that. And I'd love for us to accomplish our dreams together. I'd love to help you build that NEW and IMPROVED life that you deserve so much.


The community, the support, and the insider knowledge that you need are now available for you. It's unlike anything you've ever tried before. And you can get the motivation and inspiration you need to change. Please accept this personal invitation to take control of your future, to achieve your dreams, to change your life – and the lives of many others.



Read the rest of the article about how you can create a NEW and Improved life

See you soon,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Happy May 1st...

...remember: "You could just as easily change your life today as any other day. You don't need to wait for January first. Change is a matter of choice, NOT calendar." - Dan Kennedy

1 comment:

alex said...

Great post.
subrion.org