Thursday, June 11, 2015

Look at that Cake and Look at Cleveland go

Hey! And good morning from Cleveland. This city is going crazy after Tuesday night's big game and it will be even more intense tonight...but I won't be watching. Too late for me. I need to be up early to write before a big seminar tomorrow.

It's been a crazy travel week, and here's a funny story. Sometimes when you travel as much as I do...you forget things in hotel rooms. At least it wasn't my computer this time...but it was an entire drawer of socks. Fortunately I have my dress shoes that are meant to be worn without socks. And thank goodness for hotel laundry. I'll be stocked up by 6pm tonight. Sure will miss those socks I left in Denver though...they were brand new and funky (looking, not smelling!).

This morning was another "off week" workout of low intensity and low-frequency. I'll just be going for walks tomorrow and Saturday.

Lower Body Punisher
1A) Split Squat with Back Foot Elevated (aka "Bulgarian Split Squats") - 3x10
1B) DB Shoulder Press - 3x10

2A) Goblet Squat - 5x20
2B) DB Romanian Deadlift - 4x15

3A) Punisher - 8 rounds of 20 seconds on, 10 seconds hold
3B) Rocking Plank - 1x60 seconds

Good times indeed.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
I love mornings and you should too.
The morning is vital to your success. Early to bed, early to rise and you will achieve more and have less stress. If you sleep through the alarm, you will regret it all day. If you get up with the alarm, you will regret it for 10 minutes and enjoy it the rest of the day. Short-term pain from discipline equals long-term gain from progress. Long-term pain comes from lacking short-term discipline. The #TRUTH has been spoken! Stay strong, be true, fully commit, and keep on pushing on. You can – and WILL – do it. I believe in YOU!


Truth is good,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS -
Look at the size of that cake!!!


__________________

No comments: