Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day One in Istanbul with a Meathead Workout

Good morning, from Istanbul. As the sun rises in the Middle East while you might just be getting to bed, it reminds me that the world is always alive with opportunity.


So...Don't stop. The more you move in the right direction towards success, the better you'll feel. Every day work on making new positive habits into automatic activities. Commit Fully. Get Started. Push Forward. Make Mistakes. Learn Lessons. Get Better. Stay Strong. Get Stronger. Leave that Legacy! You can do it. I believe in YOU. ...



Apologies for the photos below...I take the worst...but enjoy the obligatory photo of the hotel gym...great workout:



1A) Maximus Pushups
1B) Pullups


2A) DB Chest Press
2B) Seated Rows


Then a 30 minute walk along the Bosphorus river. Now off for some sightseeing, and it's not even 9am. Great start to the day!

Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.















BTW, as I wrote earlier on FB...

Good morning from Istanbul. It's 4:30am. Time for some writing, meditation, and then a walk along the historic Bosphorus river. I am a lucky man to be able to enjoy the sights and sounds of this ancient city. It reminds me of one of my favorite sayings:


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

"Life is easy when you live it the hard way, and it's hard if you try to live it the easy way." - Dave Kekich


That's why I plan my days, NEVER hit snooze, carve out time for daily meditation and exercise, and stick to my nutrition plan even when I'm on the planes, trains, and automobiles of this European tour, and living out hotels. I make a quick stop at grocery stores for fresh fruits and vegetables, raw nuts, and water. That way I have solutions for every food obstacle in my way in life. Make it a GREAT day!
Turbulence Training's photo.
Turbulence Training's photo.









1 comment:

Amy Walsh said...

Craig, It is incredible sunrise in Istanbul. It sounds that you has full of positive energy and I am liking it. Your perspective in life is amazing. Keep it up. I feel inspired to make my day better and better. I am into program for losing weight in Intreviews and my perspective in life changed, I become healthier everyday.