Thursday, October 15, 2015

Burn 13.4 calories per minute

A study from Auburn University proves what I've been saying all along, but it doesn't fix the #1 problem with my workouts. We'll get to that in a minute. First, the study:

Subjects using my 4-minute workout system burned a WHOPPING 13.4 calories per minute during the workout AND increased their post-exercise metabolic rate (Afterburn). That's an incredible 34% boost over a hard cardio workout, and burns more calories and fat than running at 6 miles per hour.

This is the type of research I used when designing the Home Workout Revolution, a nearly perfect program. I had to say "nearly" because there was still one problem according to your email feedback.

"Craig, I love the workouts and I'm getting great results," you said, "But I really want the workouts available on DVD."

After months of hearing this, and months researching the best DVD & shipping companies, our team has finally found the solution and fixed the #1 problem with my workouts. Now the HWR program IS perfect, because we're having a Canadian Thanksgiving Week Sale on our new DVD's... but the sale ends tonight! It's your last chance to get your DVD's at 51% off the regular price.


Click here to get your DVDs of the Perfect Home Workout Revolution Program - sale ends tonight

If you haven't sent in your success story yet, please do so. I can't wait to hear about your amazing results with this proven fat-burning, fitness-boosting, metabolism-pumping system.

Make it a perfectly powerful day,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

 

PS - Check out the latest HWR user feedback!

"I would like to say a big thank you for this program. I am into the 8th week and am feeling great. I have dropped approximately 22 pounds. I really only needed to lose what I have and am very happy. Now to maintain where I am at. Don't really want to lose any more weight though. Thanks again." - Kerryn

Those are perfect results from the perfect program

Click here to get your DVDs of the Perfect Home Workout Revolution Program - sale ends tonight

And remember...

The keys to your future success are your daily habits today. Start dropping the bad habits and implementing new positive behaviors right now. Make small changes first and replace the bad habits with good habits. You can do it. It won't take you long to see a difference, I promise. This is how you'll create a better future for you and your family. You can do this. I believe in you.


No comments: