Thursday, October 22, 2015

Dark Chocolate and Porsche Carreras

CASS-Free today, although I did experiment with 3 squares of 90% Lindt dark chocolate. There were 2 grams of sugar in 3 squares, but also 3 grams of protein. Going to see if this acts like caffeine. I.e. does it give me morning energy, but also afternoon anxiety.

No workout today.

Tomorrow will be a squat (or home gym lower body) workout before a quick drive to the airport, relatively short flight to Atlanta (flying Delta for the first time in years!), and then on Saturday we're going to the Porsche Experience racetrack to drive all of the beautiful cars Porsche has to offer.

My personal favorite is the 911 Carrera 4S. I fell in love with one that I drove in Leipzig, Germany, back in 2013 (when I visited the Porsche factory and test track there).

Maybe one day when I actually buy a car I'll treat myself to one.

Until then, I'll keep riding my bike (like I did in the rain yesterday) and renting Chevy Cruz's, like the one I have this week to get back and forth to the airport. LOL.


Good stories coming on Monday,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: