Monday, December 07, 2015

Weekend Toys for Tots and Deadlifts Today

Saturday was, I'm proud to say, CASS-Free.

I was tired from a late Friday night (great evening hanging out at the Four Seasons with so many of our TFT attendees) but I held off as we went toy shopping (we bought over 5,000 toys!).

Then at night we had an incredible party.

Best biceps photo from our EarlyToRise.com Christmas party...with my biz partner Matt Smith and his family. PS - That's just a root beer bottle that lil' Bella is holding... I swear!



No booze for me all weekend.

Today is pre-workout caffeine.

Ha, that look on Bella's face is hilarious.

Great weekend. We filmed some new video workouts for our January Facebook Coaching Transformation Challenge with Missi Holt, and then Daniel Woodrum delivered a TT Certification. We filmed that too, so that we can have a big CTT-drive in March when it's the FIFTH (!!!!!) anniversary of the CTT program launch. Crazy.

(I launched it the day after Joel Marion almost died from hitting his head on a concrete floor...seriously...I sent the first promo emails from his hospital room in Tampa!)

Now I'm ready for another amazing week in the ETR HQ in Denver.

Today's Workout:

1A) Hang Clean
1B) Mobility

2A) Deadlift (trying out a pyramid rep scheme - 15, 10, 5, Max reps)
2B) Dips - Hit a new "old man era" personal best of 21 reps

3A) Good Mornings
3B) Front Squat

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
“Life is not a dress rehearsal.” This is your one shot. You must make the most of it. Start now.

Like right now,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Couple of articles for you

=> http://www.earlytorise.com/1-skill-for-life-at-any-age-2/

=> http://www.earlytorise.com/horrible-4-minute-ab-routine-to-burn-belly-flab/

No comments: