Wednesday, January 13, 2016

#1 weight loss problem fixed with 5 pillars

It's really sad.

It breaks my heart to see how many people quit their weight loss programs simply because the scale won't budge after a few days.

But the scale does not MATTER!

Please do not make this mistake.

Remember – NO ONE wears a scale around their neck displaying how much they weigh. Only YOU know the number.

What other people see is how you're fitting in your pants... and THAT is really a better measurement of your progress.

So PLEASE, take circumferences of waist, hips, thighs, arms, and chest. Circumferences are a better measure of your success... and you'll see changes there even if you do not see changes in the scale.

Stay strong and forget that scale!

Quitting because of the scale is the #1 mistake you can make.

And here's another mistake you might be making…

You might be trying to do everything on your own.

But that won't work.

Eventually you'll use up all of your willpower, or you'll have a bad day, or you'll find yourself in a situation where you need help, and you'll end up needing…

…a support team and accountability buddy.

Those are two of my 5 Pillars for Success.

And you need to start putting all 5 Pillars into place today.

  1. Plan ahead (better than ever).
  2. Get accountability from a coach or a trainer.
  3. Recruit positive social support to encourage you when things get tough.
  4. Give yourself a meaningful incentive for reaching your goal.
  5. And set a hard deadline for achieving it.

With those 5 pillars in place, you can live the Perfect Life.

If you aren't sure how to set these up, and if you aren't sure how to set the perfect goals for your life, let me help.

Here are the tools you need to succeed

This is the exact system I've used to create my Perfect Life.

It's how I was able to overcome crippling anxiety and finally live the life of my dreams.

It worked for me, and it will work for you too.

Watch my video here that explains my Perfect Day Formula

Helping you live the Perfect Life,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

  PS – It also works for busy parents to change their children's lives!

"As a busy chef and author, it was hard to make time for my family of 7. I was always meaning to take time off work, but the more I worked, the more I felt I had to work. It was an addiction. When I would take a day off, it didn't feel right. It felt like I was doing something wrong. It was a destructive cycle for my family. The biggest lesson I learned from Craig was his Perfect Day Paradox of 'Structure = Freedom.' We now have a much better understanding of what's really important in our lives. In only a few months, we were able to redesign our days to have more time for our children, and for our personal sanity. If you want more free time, you MUST follow Craig's Perfect Day Formula. I only wish I had this in my 20s. It would have saved me a lot of trouble. It will change your life!" – Chef Gui Alinat, author, Eat More Burn More, Dunedin, Florida

Watch my video here that explains my Perfect Day Formula

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this video. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the Pregnancy. This e-book wll suggest you :
>>>> http://3weekdiet4you.blogspot.com <<<<