Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Special guest message from Derek Wahler, CTT

Hi, Derek Wahler, CTT, here…

Today Craig is traveling back from a fitness seminar in Florida. And while Craig wasn't going to send you an email today...

I stepped in and convinced him to let me give you this really important message.


As you heard yesterday, Craig just released his new Perfect Day Formula to the world, and in my honest opinion, he's not being honest about something.

You see, he's not making a big enough deal about how it will absolutely change your life.

Let me tell you about my family's personal experience with his secret formula...

I met Craig a little over 2 years ago, back when I was stuck in a tiny cubicle working for a giant, soulless corporation.

I was miserable and underpaid. Every morning on my drive into work I thought, "Really, 40 more years of this?"

Fast forward to today, I now own an extremely profitable fitness business and help thousands of people around the world as part of the team at Early to Rise.

Thanks to Craig, I get to work from home, and my wife was able to quit her jo
b to be a full-time mom for our 1-year old daughter. Now I get to wake up every morning to a huge smile on my wife's face every morning instead of watching her leave for a job she hated.

And the crazy part is…

I'm not that smart (anyone who knows me will tell you that!)

I don't have a fancy degree.

And I don't come from money.

I just followed the simple formula that Craig gave me nearly two years ago to finally get the freedom and success I had been chasing for years.

Discover Craig's NEW Formula to Transform Your Life

You see, it doesn't matter if you want to start a business, increase your income, regain your health, have deeper relationships with your family, or become so successful that no one could ever ignore you again…

It all starts with Craig's dead-simple formula that ANYONE can do to completely change their life.

It's crazy because so few people know these secrets.

And even fewer actually use them.

But that's good news for you and me.

Because once you make these simple steps a part of your daily routine, you'll never have to worry about "competition" ever again.

There's no way for them to keep up.

It's that simple, which is the main reason why I do it.

Discover Craig's NEW Formula to Transform Your Life

You can use it to get anything you want in life.

But nothing will happen until you start taking action.

So you can sit back feeling helpless as the weeks, months, and years pass you by while nothing changes for you and your family, or…

You can read Craig's article below and put the future of your family, health, wealth, and happiness back into your own hands.

Regain Control of Your Wealth, Health, Success, and Time

The world is yours when you take action,


Derek Wahler, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS Here's just a tiny bit of what I personally discovered after going through Craig's formula for success…

  • How to use the "Three C's" to improve your health and make more money... even if you're over the age of 55...
     
  • The 15-Minute Morning Miracle that can give you up to 3 extra hours of FREE time at night!
     
  • How you can use the "common thread of success" shared by Beethoven, Dickens, Darwin, and Hemingway to make big BREAKTHROUGHS in your life. (Revealed on page 34 of Craig's formula)…

Discover these 3 Breakthrough Secrets That Will Transform Your Life

No comments: