Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Squats in the New Racks

Good start to the day. It began with a solid bit of writing and studying and preparing for a big Perfect Day Formula presentation at the end of April.

Then it was on to a meditation (20 minutes), a dog walk (25 minutes), breakfast, and then a squat workout that went like this:

1A) Squats
1B) Box Jumps

2A) Front Squat
2B) Good Morning

3) DB Split Squat - Alternating back and forth between legs

Volume was low, so soreness shouldn't be too bad.

It was great that my local gym added a 2nd squat rack. Unfortunately they have a weird set up in the gym. The squat racks are in the middle of the weight room, so someone can - and did - do shoulder presses on a bench while staring me in the eyes while I squat.

A little weird...

Just a little...

Fortunately I tend to go when it's not busy.

Should make for some amusing workouts.

Tuesday's 2-for-1 Transformation Tip:

Do you have enough dissatisfaction with the way things are in order to generate the intense desire you need to achieve change?


If you’re “just fine” with the way things are, you’ll never act bold enough to make things different. You’ll never go all-the-way to improve yourself and your situation. Find the reason to change.


If you ‘feel’ like you’re struggling, if you ‘feel’ like nothing works, take a look in the mirror and ask yourself, “Do I really care about making this change? Do my actions match my words? Or am I secretly satisfied with the situation as it is? And if I’m not, what fears are stopping me?”


Get honest with yourself. Get clarity and congruence. And then decide, what, if anything, is truly going to change today.


To your clarity,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - Winners of the 25th TT Transformation Contest...

... have been announced!

Congrats to Todd for winning it all!

Click here to read Todd's TT essay



1 comment:

ovbal said...

Great tips dear!