Wednesday, April 27, 2016

watch this video about Saturday morning

Hey, stop what you’re doing for a few minutes, grab your favorite drink, close the door, and think about this for a second…

What does your Perfect Weekend Morning look like?

Not sure how to answer that?

Then watch this short video I made for you here

Cb video 3

These are important questions. And yes, one of them is kind of odd… but you need to think about this before our coaching session tonight.

It’ll help you understand why I make such a big deal out of the 3 secrets to success that I’ve been teaching thousands of people for the last few years.

So watch that video, and bring that mental image to our call tonight.

Having this picture in your head will help you change your life faster than ever.

Talk soon,

Craig Ballantyne

PS – Remember…

…we’re starting at 8pm EST tonight – right on the dot.

And since I have a genetic defect that makes it physically impossible for me to be late, I’m going to be on the call about 10 minutes early.

Make sure you stop by and say hi before we get started.

Besides we’re going to jump into the good stuff right away.

So don’t miss out

Be there at 7:50pm tonight.

Here’s the direct access link to tonight’s session

See you soon.

PPS - Did you miss these? Watch these videos now...

Best Productivity Hack

5 Secrets That Saved My Life

No comments: