Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Vegas Baby

egas, baby, vegas.

Ol' CB is in Las Vegas for 4 days, but as I told my cab driver yesterday:

"I'm the world's most boring person."

Sure I'll be having a few steak dinners out (I'll send pics of our group), and maybe we'll get to a show, but I'm here to help 45 personal trainers improve their skills (I'm hosting a seminar). It's going to be amazing. But busy...

Fortunately I still have a great message (or two) for you today... AND you'll be getting an Advanced Ab Workout tomorrow! Stay tuned...

But for now, read this:

Did you know there are 3 triggers you must absolutely AVOID if you want to look and feel younger while burning fat like a 20 year old?

The good news is…

You can read about these 3 triggers in this short article and discover how to eliminate them for good…

Avoid These 3 Triggers That Age You FASTER

It’s a lie that you can’t burn fat fast as you get older, and this short article will show you exactly how.

Taking care of you, Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Here's the phrase I'm living by this weekend...

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" – Maya Angelou

PPS - And remember...

You could just as easily change your life today as you can on New Year’s Day… “New opportunity is matter of choice not calendar.” – Dan Kennedy

Don't wait. Don't hesitate. Don't procrastinate.

Read this today


PPPS - One more...


Plan tomorrow tonight to win your day and own your life.

No comments: