Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Benching and Brentering

My left lat and teres major is sore from Sunday's Deadlift session.

However, I was still able to have a Personal Best bench press workout to end my transformation contest.

Today's workout:

1) Bench Press - 200x6

2A) Bench
2B) Chest-Supported Row

3A) Triceps
3B) Shrugs

12-Week Transformation Results

My starting weight was 170.
My weight today was 175.6.

My starting bench press was 185x8 for an estimated 235 max.
My bench today was 200x7 for an estimated 245 max.

THE END

Tomorrow I'll do a lower body workout on the farm before I split to Toronto for some errands and a late night flight to London.

If Britain leaving is Brexit, then what do you call where you go into Britain?

A Brenter?

Because that's what I'm doing this week. Brentering Britain.

Whoa, that sounds weird.

Anyways...

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
The world will try to sabotage your day, your diet, your deals, and your determination. Do not let this happen. Identify all the obstacles in your way and have two solutions for each. Keep in mind your Rules for Living and your Priorities in Life when temptations come a calling. Remember what really matters and stick to it.

Sticking to it,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: