Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Craig vs Lunges

Back in 2007 I created a very controversial video about a common exercise that you are doing WRONG.

It got me a lot of hate mail.

My fault.

Back then I didn't know how to argue politely.

I was kinda like Trump. ;-)

Fortunately, my friend Missi Holt, CTT, is much better at 'splainin things.

I'll let her teach you an important exercise lesson today.

Thanks Missi! - Craig

***

Hi!

Missi here, and yes, Craig can be a little blunt sometimes.

However, we both have an important message for you today about...

Lunges

The lunge is an excellent exercise for lower body strengthening, coordination, and balance. Though it may appear to be an isolated lower body exercise, it requires the participation of the entire body to be performed properly.

Here are my 5 Expert Tips to help you master your perfect lunge:
Missi lunge infographic


 

  1. Bend Your Back Knee
  2. Lean Forward Slightly
  3. Lengthen from the Waist
  4. Drive Up Through the Front Heel
  5. Don’t Tightrope Your Stance





Click here for more secrets on how to do the PERFECT lunge safely and effectively

Enjoy! - Missi

***

Thanks Missi, you're the best!

 

Your coach,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer


PS - Okay, here's the controversial video I created...

Let me know what you think on my FB here.

Was I too harsh?

Watch my Lunges video here

Screen shot 2016 08 05 at 3.25.35 pm
 

No comments: