Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Bad Workout But Back on Track

Yesterday's travel set me up for a disappointing workout today.

I flew from Vegas to Toronto, and it was smooth, but after driving home I didn't get to bed until 10pm... and I woke up bewildered, not knowing where I was or what day it was.

There are also a lot of deadlines to hit today, and that threw me off, so I didn't get to the YMCA for barbell squats. Instead, I hit the garage gym for:

1A) DB KB Front Squat
1B) DB RDL

2A) KB Bulgarian Split Squat
2B) Ab Wheel Rollout

Good enough.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Think for yourself. Open your mind. Do what others will not do. Question everything, learn everyday, read every night, travel everywhere, and meet everyone.

Back on track,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - A classic from Zig...

The best thing you can do is to make everyone else around you better. Grow them, and you'll grow too.





No comments: