Thursday, September 01, 2016

Facebook Live and Bench Press Classics with CB

Last night Joel and I had a big steak dinner and then went to a movie I had never heard about it. He stumbled across it in Tampa after getting home from Rio.


The movie is called, Kubo and the Two Strings, and it features a couple of big name actors. You'll be shocked to find out who voices "The Beetle".


This morning I hit a meathead upper body session. It was plenty fun, and featured some classics, and my favorite unique ab move.


1a) Bench Press

1b) Barbell Row


2a) DB Incline

2b) Chin-up with Knee-up


Then I had to get to the office to prep for my big 1st-ever (official) FB Livestream.


I filmed a practice one yesterday, and it was fun.


Today is going to ROCK on Facebook. (Details below.)


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

Happy 1st. Time to rock September. List what you wish to achieve. Now look at how well your actions match your goals. Gut check time. What needs to change in your daily routine? What habits do you need to add? What temptations do you need to eliminate? Make these changes. It's NOW or Never.


Get it done,


Craig Ballantyne, CTT


PS - Hit me up on Facebook today...


YOU are invited to join me on Facebook today at 2pm EST (11am PST) for a one-time-only Facebook LiveStream.

This is a live video streamed directly – and free – from ETR’s HQ in Denver.

Here’s the link. Don’t miss out!

=> https://www.facebook.com/TheNewEarlyToRise/

I’ll be teaching you how to get more done, make more money, and still get home on time for dinner.

You’ll get…

  • 4 steps to creating a BIG idea to turn your passion into profits
  • One trick to TRIPLE your productivity
  • How to use the 5 pillars of success to make more money, get back in shape, and accomplish every goal in your life

All that and much, much more.

And it’s free on Facebook – and LIVE!

Join me here at 2pm EST (11am PST) for a one-time-only Facebook LiveStream.




No comments: