Tuesday, September 13, 2016

International Chest Day Gets Moved in Denver

Meathead Tuesday. Everyone's favorite day of the week. It's when the bench presses are empty (because everyone, as you know, bench presses on Monday's International Chest Day).

Here's how my session went down today in Denver.

1A) Bench - 195x8
1B) BB Row

2A) Dips
2B) Pullups

Good times...

and

Good interview here... I reveal my "weird" workout music
=> http://octaneathleticperformance.com/craig-ballantyne/

But wait, there's more.

It's time for a significant update to my Transformation.

***
Significant update.

Bedros just told me he is giving up Diet Coke for life.

So I'm joining him.

I will never have another Coke Zero ever.

Looks like I am one GIANT step closer to having my first coffee ever.

***

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
The stronger bad habits become, the harder they are to break. Review your routines, realize your mistakes, and take radical action immediately. Make the right decisions to cut off the wrong behaviors, or else you’ll slide down the slippery slope into ruts that are impossible to dig out from. Turn a bad habit into a better behavior today. Eliminate the temptation and make it easier to do the right thing.

Do it wisely,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - #Truth...

"If you want to accomplish anything, get out of your comfort zone." - Kekich Credo #1

Like no Coke Zero.





No comments: