Friday, October 14, 2016

Deadlift Victory

Awesome deadlift workout today. I'm really glad I took a couple extra days off after my back and hips felt tight the other day.

Finished with a solid 320x7

1A) Deadlift
1B) 24-inch box jump

2A) Split Squat
2B) Overhead Shrug

Tomorrow we bench!

And Sunday I speak at a seminar.

Good times all round.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
The life we lead is due to the choices we make. If we want to change, we have to take responsibility for the world we create for ourselves.

Have a great weekend,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

PS - I really like this.

It is a mindset shift I needed.

"The German word Schadenfreude perfectly describes what envious people experience—they are happy when the other person suffers. The antonymn of schadenfreude is a Sanskrit word, mudita: feeling joy at another’s happiness. A critical aspect of Buddhism, achieving mudita is about finding your most generous self." - Tanya Menon


PPS - Do not look directly into the dog's eyes...

...he will make you do his bidding ... and you will have no control!

Haha




No comments: