Sunday, November 20, 2016

10 diet tips from Isabel

Last month I was in charming Charleston, South Carolina, and went out for dinner to the legendary Hall's Chophouse.

My oh my, was it ever good.

I'm sucker for waygu beef (the fancy, fatty steaks), and I had that along with their amazing sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts.

Joining me at dinner was world-famous nutrition expert, Isabel Price, creator of Beyond Diet, one of the best (and easiest-to-follow) fat loss nutrition plans in the world.

Isabelcoachingdinner

Now you might be thinking, "Craig, there's no such thing as an easy diet!"

And I hear you.

That's why Isabel went BEYOND dieting to create her program and share her secrets with you.

Enjoy these 10 tips from her on how to eat for fat loss.

1.  There is no one diet that is "the best" or will work for everyone.

Use your own body as your guide and let your results be your indicator of whether or not you're doing what's best for you. Always pay attention to what your body tells you, NOT what somebody else is doing.

2.  The best way to measure your fat loss is by using a mirror!

No matter what the scale says, how you look and feel is always more important than numbers.  You can reconfirm your progress by taking body measurements and taking pictures, but if you look good…you look good and it doesn't matter what the scale says.

3.  Omega 3's are an absolute must for fat loss.

Make salmon, sardines, flaxseeds, walnuts and a high quality Omega 3 supplement a part of your daily meal plans.  The difference with and without them is incredible!

4.  You must be moving your bowels regularly in order to see your body lose fat.

If you're not, sip on water with lemon and a pinch of cayenne pepper all through the day.  You can not eliminate bad fat if your body is holding on to all that sludge in your intestines.


5.  You absolutely cannot "out-exercise" bad nutrition.

Your workouts are 20-30% of the fat loss equation and nutrition is 70-80%.  If you're exercising regularly and not seeing fat loss results, you must make an adjustment to your nutrition.

6.  Cheat days (or an off day) are absolutely essential to the fat loss equation.

Take one day out of the week and eat whatever you like but without gorging yourself.  It will not only give you a metabolism boost but it is a great mental break when following a fat loss meal plan.

7.  If you are eating wholesome, un-processed foods, you can eat massive quantities all day and still lose fat and get lean.

If your day is filled with natural proteins, fruits, vegetables, raw nuts and healthy oils, you'll never have to count a single calorie ever again.

8.  Fat loss is not only about what you eat and how you train but also about the thoughts you have each day.

Stop your pessimistic talk and outlook and start to see things on the bright side and your success will be much faster.

9.  Working out is not just about the exercises you do at the gym.

The leanest and most fit people lead active lifestyles…play with their kids, take dogs for a walk, keep busy around the house.  How do you spend your day?

10.  Finding a support system, group or partner almost doubles the rate at which you will see fat loss results (and maintain them).

Find and establish your own support system (spouse, co-worker, online group) and let them know EXACTLY (be specific) what your goals are.

******************

CB here…

Thanks Isabel! Really appreciate your point of view on how the TT readers can get more results.

By the way, Isabel loves my book, The Perfect Day Formula.

Here's what she had to say:

"Before getting The Perfect Day Formula I struggled with being available for my husband and children while still accomplishing my most important work responsibilities. I would often end the day in complete frustration and feeling like the day had gotten away from me. The Perfect Day Formula was truly life changing for me. Not only did I get more done, I opened up more time in my schedule for my family. Using this success system made the rest of the day flow much better. I never got to the end of the day feeling like I hadn't accomplished anything. This helped me get more done and make more money. The principles you'll learn in Craig's system are essential for every busy entrepreneur, as well as any busy parent who wants to feel accomplished each day. Craig, I am truly grateful for your work. It has not only changed my life, but the lives of my children as well." - Isabel Price

Join Isabel and get my book here - for free!

Hope that helps you get rid of excess belly fat,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - If you are overwhelmed, just ask for help.

That's it. Find a good person, tell them your situation, and ask for help... a connection, a resource, or a helping hand. You don't have to suffer in silence. Let the world help you like you help the world.


1 comment:

mmafan said...

Man..I was in Charleston for a few weeks this past summer. Needless to say it is a beautiful place and has some of the best restaurants in the US. Never made it to Halls, though. Did enjoy Nick's BBQ on a few occasions.