Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving Visit to the Dentist and Burpee Circuit

Today I celebrated American Thanksgiving with a trip to the Canadian dentist and a vicious bodyweight circuit. Painful. I was paying penance for your pumpkin pie!

Session went like this:

1A) Teeth Cleaning
1B) Teeth Polishing
1C) Rinsing

2A) Pushups - Max reps (hit 52)
2B) TBX - Same as pushups
2C) Prisoner Squat Jumps - 10
2D) Burpee - 10
2E) Run-in-Place

Went through twice.

Sucking wind by the end.

Feel great now, though.

Not into that?

Try these:
http://www.earlytorise.com/turkey-day-extreme-fat-burner-videos/

Or just go for a walk and listen to this. It's my first-ever audio (call it a podcast if you want) interview where I talk to a friend about his anxiety.

 

In this call you’ll hear me and Justin Brooke talk about how he suffered from severe anxiety, got hooked on meds because of the stupid big pharma / medical industrial complex, nearly went to jail and lost his family, but then rebounded with natural cures to overcome anxiety and go on to build a 7-figure digital business.

 

It’s a really fun back-and-forth bantering conversation where we both share our war wounds from battles against anxiety.

 

You’ll even get to hear my story about how I realized I could beat anxiety while I was taking a whiz. Yep, this is a raw recording, all right!

 

Today my mission in life is to help millions of people beat anxiety ... so if you, or a friend, struggles with it, please listen to this audio and share it:

 

=> http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=91956783

 

(BTW, both Justin and I both had pre-show anxiety about doing a show about anxiety... that might be the best title ever for a podcast: “The Anxiety Show Where Everyone Has Anxiety About Doing the Anxiety Show” with your anxious host, Craig Ballantyne!)

 

HaHa. But seriously... we both had anxiety before the show. LOL.


Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." – Aristotle

Happy Thanksgiving,

Craig Ballantyne, CTT

No comments: